What's New in 0.9.9
- Added: WM6 support
- Added: Compact Mode
- Added: WiFi on/off
- Added: Bluetooth On/Off
- Added: Alt+F4 for closing applications
- Fixed: If 'Desktop' item is not shown, closing of the first task did not work
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip tMan.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find tMan plugin in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set custom colors for the background and foreground of the task list?
Create the following keys in the registry (HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan):
- ClrMenuBg [DWORD]: color of the task list background.
- ClrMenuFg [DWORD]: color of the task list text.
- ClrMenuHiBg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar background of the task list.
- ClrMenuHiFg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar text of the task list.
Color format is the following: 0xBBGGRR (hex). Thus, if you want a blue text insert 0xFF0000 (hex) for ClrMenuFg.
How do I disable the soft-reset confirmation dialog?
Create a registry key ConfirmSoftReset [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).
I do not want WM5 styled buttons on my WM5 device. How can I switch to old styled buttons?
Create a registry key OldStyleButton [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 1 (one).
How can I disable the tMan's dot in top bar?
Create a registry key ShowDot [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).
How to make WiFi On/Off work?
You need WiFi device name. Look for it in HKLM\Comm (mine is for example TIACXWLN1).
Create a registry key named WiFiDevice [STRING] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to the name you found in the previous step.
Alt+F4 is not working for me.
tMan is using keyboard hook for this feature. On WM5 and better, this is a privileged call. tMan is probably running as a non-privileged application. It is possible that non-privileged applications can make privileged calls. But I do not know how to do it on your device (mine is WM2003SE, which does not suffer from this issue).
WiFi On/Off is working for me, but after soft-reset, it does not work any more, unless I use the built-in plugin for WiFi from my OEM.
Yes. This is known behavior. I tried to fix this problem, but with no success. I do not know the source of this problem. If you do, let me know.