What's New in 0.9.7
- Added: WM5 styled buttons
- Added: draw fixes and optimizations
- Added: Tweak: Kill Timeout
- Added: tweak: OldStyleButton
- Fixed: Task List Accelerator was not saved
- Fixed: internal improvements
- Fixed: improved program icons on WM5
- Fixed: closing applications from popup menu improved
- Fixed: Notification bubbles do not show ok/close button (tested only on my device and emulator)
- Fixed: better detection of switching windows/button type
- Fixed: phone closing fixes (tested only on emulator)
- Fixed: minor changes in GUI
|tMan-0.9.7.zip||- Zipped CAB file||(38.8 KB)|
|tMan-0.9.7.exe||- Executable file||(110.4 KB)|
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip tMan.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find tMan plugin in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set custom colors for the background and foreground of the task list?
Create the following keys in the registry (HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan):
- ClrMenuBg [DWORD]: color of the task list background.
- ClrMenuFg [DWORD]: color of the task list text.
- ClrMenuHiBg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar background of the task list.
- ClrMenuHiFg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar text of the task list.
Color format is the following: 0xBBGGRR (hex). Thus, if you want a blue text insert 0xFF0000 (hex) for ClrMenuFg.
How do I disable the annoying 'Kill forcibly' dialog?
Create a registry key ConfirmTerminate [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).
How do I disable the soft-reset confirmation dialog?
Create a registry key ConfirmSoftReset [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).
I do not want WM5 styled buttons on my WM5 device. How can I switch to old styled buttons?
Create a registry key OldStyleButton [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 1 (one).