What's New in 0.9.6
- Added: List of applications to ignore
- Added: Application exceptions
- Added: Minor GUI reorganization
- Added: Kill task forcibly
- Added: User-defined colors for background and foreground (TWEAK)
- Added: Power off item in task menu
- Added: Show task operations in task menu
- Added: Confirm dialog before soft-resetting the device (TWEAK)
- Fixed: Improved stability
- Fixed: Action key closed an application at certain situations
- Fixed: Task menu invocation rewritten
- Fixed: Terminating tMan before installation (for upgrading)
- Fixed: Minor fixes
|tMan-0.9.6.zip||- Zipped CAB file||(35.8 KB)|
|tMan-0.9.6.exe||- Executable file||(107.5 KB)|
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip tMan.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find tMan plugin in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
Frequently Asked Questions
The background of tMan is garbled after soft reset. How can I fix it?
Create a key (DWORD) named 'StartupDelay' in registry on HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to something like 1000 or more (1000 means 1 second).
How can I set custom colors for the background and foreground of the task list?
Create the following keys in the registry (HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan):
- ClrMenuBg [DWORD]: color of the task list background.
- ClrMenuFg [DWORD]: color of the task list text.
- ClrMenuHiBg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar background of the task list.
- ClrMenuHiFg [DWORD]: color of the hilight bar text of the task list.
Color format is the following: 0xBBGGRR (hex). Thus, if you want a blue text insert 0xFF0000 (hex) for ClrMenuFg.
How do I disable the annoying 'Kill forcibly' dialog?
Create a registry key ConfirmTerminate [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).
How do I disable the soft-reset confirmation dialog?
Create a registry key ConfirmSoftReset [DWORD] in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\tMan and set its value to 0 (zero).