What's New in 1.1
- FIX: Notes were not saved
- FIX: Sorting info was not saved
- ADD: Sorting by cache type
- ADD: Simple POI export
- ADD: X button instead of ok button
- ADD: minimization to system tray
- ADD: new type of POI: My POI
- ADD: Import of OV2 files
- FIX: start/stop of GPS communication
- FIX: Notes were not saved, when a poi was created
- FIX: When adding a POI, default type is MyPOI
- FIX: Notes were not imported when reading LOC file
- FIX: coordinates were not saved under certain conditions
- FIX: more WM5 friendly
- FIX: CCeEdit for Description on Notes page
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
- GPS capable of communicating by NMEA standard
|RichesseGPS-1.1.zip||- Zipped CAB file||(40.1 KB)|
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip RichesseGPS.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find RichesseGPS in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
- Tap + to add your own point (waypoint, cache, etc.). If the GPS is connected, current coordinates will be used.
- Tap - to remove selected items.
- Tap Info to see more details about the selected item.
- Tap Import to import LOC, GPX or OV2 file.
- Tap Select to navigate to the selected item.
- To Export, select items to export, then tap'n'hold on the selected items.
This page shows you direction to the cache, distance from the cache and speed your are currently moving. If you are standing still, then the speed and direction is not precise. You need to move.
This page shows some information read from GPS like position, satellites, etc.