What's New in 1.0.4
- First public release
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
- GPS capable of communicating by NMEA standard
|RichesseGPS-1.0.4.zip||- Zipped CAB file||(36.8 KB)|
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip RichesseGPS.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find RichesseGPS in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
- Tap + to add your own point (waypoint, cache, etc.). If the GPS is connected, current coordinates will be used.
- Tap - to remove selected items.
- Tap Info to see more deatils about the selected item.
- Tap Import to import LOC or GPX file.
- Tap Select to navigate to the selected item.
This page shows you direction to the cache, distance from the cache and speed your are currently moving. If you are standing still, then the speed and direction is not precise. You need to move.
This page shows some information read from GPS like position, satellites, etc.