Pocket TEA is a very small application that lets you know that your tea is ready.
If you like this program, send me a nice picture (reasonable size) to my email (see below) from the country/place you are living.
If you like to express your gratitude more, you can send me 1 USD to my paypal account (see below).
- No .NET needed
- VGA ready
- Notification when your tea is ready (the app does not have to run on the foreground and you still get the notification)
- PocketPC 2003 or above (yes, this also means WM5 and WM6).
- 82 KiB of free memory space.
- Download it
- Unzip it
- Upload the cab file to your device
- Run this .cab file
- To change the behavior of the notification
- go Start | Settings,
- tap Sounds & Notifications,
- activate Notifications tab,
- find Pocket TEA event
- adjust your settings
- pda(at)jasnapaka(dot)com - e-mail, put ptea into the subject
- pda(at)jasnapaka(dot)com - paypal account
Version 1.1 (Jul 4, 2008)
* When a tea is ready, play the sound (if application is on forground)
* Device do not go suspend, when waiting for your tea to be finished
* first release