What's New in 1.1
- ADD: Auto-lock after <m> minutes
- ADD: Turning display off when locking
- ADD: HW key to unlock the device
- ADD: Localizations (English, Czech)
- ADD: do not lock device if on external power source
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip pLock.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find pLock in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
To lock the device, tap the pLock on your Today screen.
To unlock the device, tap the pLock on the Today screen and then tap Unlock.
Tap the pLock icon on the Today screen.
- Tap Start | Settings, select Personal tab and tap Today.
- Select Items tab.
- Find and select pLock plugin in the today item list.
- Tap Options button.