|Chinese (Simplified)||Chen D.S.||Download||1.1|
|Italian||Gianfranco Lo Magno||Download||1.1|
How to use localization file
Follow these steps to localize pLock on your Pocket PC.
- Localization file works from version 1.1 of pLock.
- Download the file with the language you want from table above to your desktop PC.
- Unzip this file (the archive contains one file with the same name as the selected language, for example czech.lng).
- Rename the unzipped file to default.lng.
- Upload default.lng file to your Pocket PC to the directory where you have installed the pLock (the default is \Program Files\pLock\.
This mini-guide helps you to localize pLock.
- Download english.lng to your desktop PC.
- Change the name of this file to language into which you will translate.
- Open the file in your favorite editor (for example Notepad).
- Translate every line (do not change the numbers).
- Save this file as Unicode text, not UTF-8 (Notepad from Windows 2000 and later has this ability).
- Send the translated file to me.
- It is important to send the file as an attachment to avoid mail delivery problems.
- Also it is useful to fill in the Subject field with something meaningfull - good subject is for example Czech localization for pLock.