pLock is a Today screen plugin which can lock your device to prevent it from unwanted taps when carrying it.Project discontinued.
- pLock takes only 21 KiB of your PDA memory.
- Hi-DPI aware
- pLock is designed in modern manners, it is ready for VGA displayes.
- Simple To Use
- It easy to use - tap to lock the device, tap and confirm to unlock the device. You can alose use a predefined HW key to unlock the device.
- Display Off
- Turns the display off when locking (configurable).
- The device is automatically locked after specified time interval. You can override this locking if the device is on external power source.
- pLock 1.1 was released on December 24, 2006. Thanks to all who helped me with testing (i.e. mostly people from www.ce4you.cz, special thank goes to osch).
- pLock 1.0 was released on August 10, 2006.
- Added Polish and German localization.