What's New in 1.1.0
- Added displaying the age of contacts
- Added option to set up the number of days to look ahead
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
|Birthdays-1.1.0.zip||- Zipped CAB file||(9.2 KB)|
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip Birthdays.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find Birthdays plugin in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
- Tap Start | Settings, select Personal tab and tap Today.
- Select Items tab.
- Find and select Birthdays plugin in the today item list.
- Tap Options button.
The plugin displays birthdays from your Contacts. So to work properly, you have to fill in the Birthday field for every contact that should be displayed by the plugin.
Tapping the plugin on the Today screen will enter Contacts.