What's New in 2.2
- Added: Gradient indicator
- Removed: Icon from the top bar (some troubles on WM5+ devices), the icon can be activated in systray
- Fixed: More gentle to battery
- Fixed: Freezes when finished charging the battery
- Fixed: Battery info is on the dialog, not in the bubble
- Added: Preview for sound events
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
Other Localized Builds
Please, check localization page for other languages and versions.
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip Batti.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find Batti in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
Configuration is opened right after successful instalation. If you want to adjust Batti's configuration:
- Tap Start | Programs
- Select Batti Settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I assign my own sound for a sound event?
You have to put your sound file to \windows folder. Then start Batti Configuration and assign the sound for the event on Sounds page.
My device displays bad values of temperature and/or voltage. What can I do with it?
The problem is, that not all manufacturers follow the MS specification on how to report values correctly. Batti is reading all values via standard API provided by OS.
To correct the problem, you can set correction coefficients for:
- temperature (cT),
- voltage of main battery (cV),
- voltage of backup battery (cBV).
Just create a registry value (String) in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\Batti named according to the text in paretheses in above list (cT means correction coeficient for temparature etc.). If you need 10 times larger value, set its value to 10.0.
- Batti reports 2.8 C as battery temperature.
- Create registry value named cT (typed as String) under HKCU\Software\DaProfik\Batti.
- Set its value to 10.0.
- Tap the Batti's bar to see the corrected value (28 C in our example).