What's New in 2.1
- Added: percentage steps
- Added: Correction coefficients for proper displaying of voltage and temperature
- Added: Show icon in top bar
- More WM5 friendly
- Minor fixes
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2002
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
Other Localized Builds
Please, check localization page for other languages and versions.
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip Batti.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find Batti in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
Configuration is opened right after successful instalation. If you want to adjust Batti's configuration:
- Tap Start | Programs
- Select Batti Settings.
- If Batti is running in Always On Top mode and there is a full screen application running, then tapping the Batti's indicator has no effect at all. It is due to limitations of Windows CE operating system.
- If you have the option 'Show icon in top bar' active, then a LED on you device will blink. If you do not like it, just turn this option off (hope I can make a fix of this in the next version)
- If you are encountering device lockups and you have the option Show percentage steps turned on, turn it off (it is a bug).
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I assign my own sound for a sound event?
You have to put your sound file to \windows folder. Then start Batti Configuration and assign the sound for the event on Sounds page.
My device displays bad values of temperature and/or voltage. What can I do with it?
The problem is, that not all manufacturers follow the MS specification on how to report values correctly. Batti is reading all values via standard API provided by OS.
To correct the problem, you can set correction coefficients for:
- temperature (cT),
- voltage of main battery (cV),
- voltage of backup battery (cBV).
Just create a registry value (String) in HKCU\Software\DaProfik\Batti named according to the text in paretheses in above list (cT means correction coeficient for temparature etc.). If you need 10 times larger value, set its value to 10.0.
- Batti reports 2.8 C as battery temperature.
- Create registry value named cT (typed as String) under HKCU\Software\DaProfik\Batti.
- Set its value to 10.0.
- Tap the Batti's bar to see the corrected value (28 C in our example).