What's New in 2.0
- Added: automatic power-off on defined level
- Added: Always On Top
- Added: Configuration is displayed after installation
- Battery info moved to notification area (bubble)
- Periodical update was useless due to the event detection, thus removed
- Some code clean-ups
- Minor bugfixes
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2002
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
Other Localized Builds
Please, check localization page for other languages and versions.
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip Batti.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find Batti in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
Configuration is opened right after successful instalation. If you want to adjust Batti's configuration:
- Tap Start | Programs
- Select Batti Settings.
- If Batti is running in Always On Top mode and there is a full screen application running, then tapping the Batti's indicator has no effect at all. It is due to limitations of Windows CE operating system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I assing my own sound for a sound event?
You have to put your sound file to \windows folder. Then start Batti Configuration and assign the sound for the event on Sounds page.