What's New in 1.4.1
- Fixed: Small bugfix related to localization (nothing critical)
Downloading and Installing
- PocketPC 2002
- PocketPC 2003/SE
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- 200 MHz processor (ARM based).
- 16 MB RAM.
Other Localized Builds
Please, check localization page for other languages and versions.
Installing Zipped CAB File
- Before installing, make sure that your device meets system requirements.
- Download and unzip Batti.
- Upload appropriate cab file to your PocketPC.
- Tap the cab file on your PocketPC.
- Tap Start | Settings, select System tab and tap Remove programs.
- Find Batti in the program list.
- Tap Remove.
How To Use
From version 1.1, Batti is configurable via config dialog.
To open config dialog:
- Start your favorite file manager.
- Go to the \Program Files\Batti\ path (the location where Batti is installed).
- Run batticfg.exe
- Tap the Batti on task bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I assing my own sound for a sound event?
You have to put your sound file to \windows folder. Then start Batti Configuration and assign the sound for the event on Sounds page.